SELF LOVE WEEKEND RETREAT IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 15TH – SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17TH, 2019
A time and place to Retreat & Pause! Join us for a weekend in the beautiful Texas Hill Country that is centered around creating a space to practice self care, self love and gratitude. When we are rested and taken care of it becomes easier to find presence and stillness in the midst of our own internal and external chaos.
On this retreat, time and space will be offered for reflection, transformation and healing. We will set intentions together through our daily Yoga practice, guided and gong Meditations, Shamanic Breathwork, Sound Tuning and Reiki. Massages will also be available onsite by appointment. Chef prepared wholesome, healthful and delicious meals and snacks.
Enjoy the beautiful and peaceful panoramic views, go for a hike, or sit by the river and bask in the glory of doing absolutely nothing. Feel yourself decompress from the moment you set food on the Riven Rock Ranch in Comfort, TX. In order to live a vibrant life we have to take a good feel inside and get to know our deepest desires. When we slow down we relax enough to access the inner wisdom of our body. Nourish the parts of you that so desperately need attention. Give yourself the gift of love.
Check In: 2-4pm on Friday February 15th, 2019
Check Out: 3pm on Sunday February 17th, 2019
MEET YOUR RETREAT LEADERS:
Jenni Urbanczyk ~ Ranch Host
Abby Johnson ~ Retreat Host & Yoga Instructor
Lisa Asvestas ~ Shamanic Breathwork Facilitator
Jill Boyd & Michael ~ Reiki, Gong Meditation, Sound Tuning
Chef Cait Gomez ~ Chef
Hands on Massage / Rachel Dennis ~ Massages
Shared Room w/ Shared Bath w/ Twin size bed: $450
Private Room w/ Shared Bath w/ a King or Queen size bed: $600
Private Room & Bath w/ King or Queen size bed: $700
Private Cottage w/ King Size Bed: $800
Tent Camping by the Guadalupe River: $350
Pricing is for single occupancy. Have a friend or sista that you’d like to share a room/bed with? Additional person cost: $350
- Pricing includes two nights accommodations, all gourmet farm to table meals, morning and evening yoga classes (4 total), one group Breathwork session, one 30 min individual Reiki or Sound Tuning session, access to the Ranch amenities including hiking trails, fire pits, and the Guadalupe River.
- You are welcome to either pay a $200 non-refundable deposit, or you may also opt to pay for your retreat in full. If you pay just the deposit your balance will be due on or before January 31st, 2019.
- Payment can be made via Paypal, check, or cash
- No Cancelations or Refunds can be made after January 15th, 2019
- Please email us with any questions or for Paypal payment instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org